Monday, October 14, 2013

Autoscopy

My autoscopy was made from six different images (four of me, two of flowers). I wanted to depict how I always feel pulled in so many directions. There are so many things that I want to do and so many that I need to do - it's difficult to balance and decide what actually to do when I'm thinking about a million different things. The flowers are in front of me because they represent the different paths I could take, but they are always changing and always just out of sight or reach.
JPEG 100% 369 KB

JPEG 75% 150 KB

JPEG 50% 72 KB

JPEG 25% 43 KB

JPEG 0% 21 KB

Adaptive, 4 color, dither 0% GIF 29 KB

Grayscale, 3 colors, pattern dither GIF 37 KB

Mac OS, 8 colors, 100% dither GIF 77 KB

Restrictive, 47% dither, 16 color GIF 54 KB

No comments:

Post a Comment